Today's card features several NEW products from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps. This month they released NEW snowflake dies and coordinating dies for the Winter Birds stamp set, and those beautiful holly branches are less than a month old!
To create my background I did some ink smooshing on watercolor paper with distress inks. Then I embossed my card front and went over it with golden glow gilding polish. The bird and holly sprigs were stamped on mixed media paper and water colored with Arteza markers. Don't forget all the stuff for October is 10% off though the 9th!
Click here to shop the entire October Release
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- From Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps:
- Winter Birds Stamp Set
- Winter Birds Die Set
- Holly Christmas Stamps
- Holly Christmas Dies
- Sparkle Snowflake Die Set
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- Gilding Polish (Golden Glow)
- Opal Polish (Summer Sky)
- Reflected Damask Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Uncharted Mariner Distress Ink (Ranger):
This post linked to:
- Try it on Tuesday - Emboss it
- As You Like Challenge - Favorite way to add snow
- snowflake dies -- especially when they're delicate and elegant
- Krafty Chicks Challenge - Anything Goes
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
Oh my, that's so pretty! Perfect coloring, and I just love how you colored the leaves. Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks!?
What a lovely card! Thank you for joining TIOT.
Beautiful card, loving the blue and the snowflakes..
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..
Oh wow that is gorgeous, I so love how you did the background, just perfect for your lovely blue bird, pretty coloring on the leaves also! Like the touch with the snowflakes too!
Wow, your card is gorgeous. I love the colours and the bird is so pretty. Love your colouring too. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma
Post a Comment