I had fun trying out Gina K Designs "Carved Wood" technique using a snowflake embossing folder. It went perfectly with those sweet little animals from the SnSS Winter Hugs stamp set that now has coordinating dies!!
It's time for another Sweet n Sassy Instagram Hop, and since they're celebrating 15 years this month it's a big one. If you'd like to enter the drawing for a $100 gift card to SnSS - visit my Instagram page and click on the photo with the hop graphic for more info.
Supplies and tools:
- From Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps:
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- Snowflake Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug)
- Circle Dies (Spellbinders)
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Stormy Sky, Prize Ribbon
This post linked to:
- Use Your Stuff - Winter/Snow
- Alphabet Challenge - P is for Precious
- As You Like Challenge - Favorite non-traditional Christmas Color Combo
- blue and white - because I love blue!