There are two themes/photo boards to choose from this time, and I chose to be inspired by the colors in the Christmas one.
To create my card I die cut a window from an old cereal box and painted over it with white and brown acrylic paint. I created a background for it by ink smooshing two shades of green distress ink on mixed media paper and generously splattering with white acrylic paint. The flower and all the greenery where cut from mixed media paper and colored with Arteza Real Brush pens.
Supplies and Tools:
- Cathedral Window Bigz die (Tim Holtz - Sizzix)
- Funk Wreaths Dies (Tim Holtz - Sizzix)
- Festive Bouquet Dies (Tim Holtz - Sizzix)
- Brickwork 3D Embossing Folder ((Tim Holtz - Sizzix)
- Cereal Box
- White and Brown Acrylic Paint
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger):
- Rustic Wilderness and Shabby Shutters
This post linked to: