Hello friends! This month has been extra busy for me, so I haven't had much time to craft. That coupled with "missing mojo" means I haven't posted any Polka Dot Orchard cards for October! Today I'm remedying that by sharing a card based on the current Mojo Monday sketch.
Supplies and tools:
- Happiness In a Cup digital stamp set (Polka Dot Orchard)
- Canson Mixed Media Paper
- Prismacolor Pencils
- Vintage Text (Stampers Anonymous - Wendy Vecchi)
- Christmas Quilt Embossing Folder (Couture Creations)
- Crochet Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Poinsettia Dies (Paper Smooches)
- Garden Greens Thinlits (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Dotted Oval Dies (Sizzix)
- Pine Needles Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Walnut Stain Distress Oxide (Ranger)
Mojo Monday Sketch #225
Time Out - Encouraging
The Paper Funday Challenge - Anything Goes + optional Halloween
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
What a lovely, bright, happy card. I love the sentiment and your coloring is awesome. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!
This is so pretty! Thanks for joining me for Mojo Monday Esther!
I don't think you have a problem at all with your mojo this is terrific!!
Pretty vase of flowers and I just love the way you added texture to your flowers, great background without taking away from any of your images, fantastic!
Lovely card and elements! Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenges. Donna - DT Member
Post a Comment