Hello friend, today I have a fun card for you that features the Summer Fruit stamp set from Sweet n Sassy Stamps. It could easily be used as either a friendship or Valentine card. I had fun practicing some no-line watercoloring on the cherries and adding a chalkboard effect with the black label.
~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- These items from Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- Crochet Dies (Sizzix - Tim Holtz)
- Labels Dies (Sizzix -Tim Holtz)
- Polka Dot Embossing Folder (The Paper Studio)
- Crochet Lace
- Watercolor Paints (Zenacolor)
- White Gel Pen
- Yeti Ink Pad (Lawn Fawn)
This post linked to:
- Little Red Wagon - Friendship
- Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Layer it Up
- Time Out Challenge - Be You
- (this card reflects me in that I like to try new things, and this year I'm trying out no-line-watercoloring)
- Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
- Dare 2B Artzy - Anything Goes
Sweet card! Love how you did the background. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.
I admire you learning new things and no line water colouring is a tough one but you are making it work wonders. I love that you used the dark base, it makes the flowers pop and all the lace and fancy die adds a nice elegance. Good to see you at Time Out x
too cute, fun sentiment to go with the cherries, I like how you added some crocheted lace to go with your crochet die cut, neat layering!
Sometimes it takes me a while, but I love trying new things too. Love your cherries. And all your designs always turn out so lovely.
So great! Thanks for the inspiration
This is so cute, I love the homey feel! These colors and patterns make me think of like a very cozy, beautifully decorated kitchen, love it! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!
Post a Comment