Today's card features a variety of products from some of my favorite companies and super sponsors of the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop. I used this week's Tic Tac Toe Challenge board as inspiration.
To create the background: I stenciled the roses and leaves in distress oxide inks and spritzed them generously with water. After a bit of blotting and heat setting, I realigned the stencil and added more ink, along with some text and splatters.
Supplies and Tools:
- Bouquet of Roses Stencil (Simon Says Stamp)
- A Cup of Java Stamps Set (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store)
- Coffee Talk (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Typewriter Text Background (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Blessings Word Die (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Faded Jeans, Broken China, Salty Ocean. Bundled Sage, Pine Needles, Walnut Stain
This post linked to:
- Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop
- Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Word Die, Ribbon or Twine, Flowers
- Try it on Tuesday - Use a stencil or two