Today's card features a variety of products from some of my favorite companies and super sponsors of the Coffee Lover's Blog Hop. I used this week's Tic Tac Toe Challenge board as inspiration.
To create the background: I stenciled the roses and leaves in distress oxide inks and spritzed them generously with water. After a bit of blotting and heat setting, I realigned the stencil and added more ink, along with some text and splatters.
Supplies and Tools:
- Bouquet of Roses Stencil (Simon Says Stamp)
- A Cup of Java Stamps Set (Stamp Simply Ribbon Store)
- Coffee Talk (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Typewriter Text Background (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- Blessings Word Die (Sweet n Sassy Stamps)
- These colors of Distress Oxide (Ranger)
- Faded Jeans, Broken China, Salty Ocean. Bundled Sage, Pine Needles, Walnut Stain
This post linked to:
- Spring/Summer Coffee Lover's Blog Hop
- Tic Tac Toe Challenge - Word Die, Ribbon or Twine, Flowers
- Try it on Tuesday - Use a stencil or two
Very nice. Perfect for the coffee hop
I love your coffee creation! Beautiful design! I love the colors.
I’m hoping over from the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Hop.
Visit my blog - She Stamps
Gorgeous background, I love the use of the jute with it and I like how you have a coffee cup on either side of the sentiment!
so pretty, love the background you created
So very beautiful. Wonderful colors.
Love the background you created for your coffee creation card!
Beautiful! Fabulous colours. Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx
Post a Comment