Today's card features the BRAND NEW Flower Bunch Background again. This time I stamped it in waterproof ink and painted it with watercolor paints. Of course I had to add a little text and a few paint splatters before I could call it complete.
~~~This post contains affiliate links at no extra cost to you~~~
Supplies and Tools:
- From Sweet n Sassy Stamps:
- French Paper Lace Strips (Swoon Party Shop)
- Dashing Rectangles (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
- Lace border
- White Paint Splatters
- Watercolor Paints
This post linked to:
- Allsorts Challenge - I Love.....
- I love background stamps and watercoloring