Happy Thanksgiving to my USA readers! One of the fun things about being all caught up on design team requirements is creating cards that combine products from all different companies! I just love the Lying in a Manger stamp set from Unity and I combined it with a sentiment from Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and a stencil from Whimsy Stamps.
To create my card I used three colors of blue distress ink to create an ink smooshed background on mixed media paper. I added the stars to the sky using gesso and the Twinkle stencil from Whimsy Stamps. I love creating cards about the real meaning of Christmas.
Supplies and Tools:
- Lying in a Manger (Unity Stamp Co.)
- Twinkle Stencil (Whimsy Stamps)
- We Three Kings (SnSS affiliate link)
- Dashing Rectangles Dies (Elizabeth Craft Designs)
- Arteza Real Brush Pens
- White Gesso
- Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink
- These colors of Distress Ink (Ranger)
- Chipped Sapphire, Prize Ribbon, Uncharted Mariner